The PulsePoint™ Studio™ Plus 125 offers a longer duty cycle and more available power. In the PulsePoint Studio Plus laser welding machines, Neutec® provides a more powerful tabletop machine with all the technological and engineering benefits of their larger models. Its built-in Leica® 10X stereo-microscope ensures clear view of your work and your task progress.
• An on-board, high-resolution camera built into this model allows you to display what’s happening in the chamber—ideal for training and demonstration purposes. Connect a computer monitor to its RCA jack to capture live-action video or still shots for review or marketing purposes.
• A built-in USB port allows you to upload settings from any machine to save them for later use, to forward settings to Neutec for analysis, or to download them to any other machine in your shop floor, sharing the ideal settings needed for any task precisely and immediately.
• This small machine delivers a higher-duty cycle that meets the demanding work needs of a busy retailer or designer with professional results for far less than larger machines cost—a truly significant benefit for any budget.
• The Studio Plus models need only 21-1/2″W x 24″D x 18″H of workspace and weigh less than 100 pounds; they’re easy to move and set up, easy to use and easy to maintain.
• Larger opening in the weld chamber provides access for larger pieces and allows you to work more freely inside.
• Pulse-shape settings allow you to configure your pulse to take advantage of specific metallurgic characteristics.
• Memory cells allow you to save up to 32 individual, specific configurations for your most-used applications.
• Small footprint fits easily into any shop.
• Affordable—take advantage of laser welding at a cost that is truly budget friendly.
• Superior, high-efficiency components run cooler, reducing stress on critical-wear parts, for notably longer service life and greatly reduced maintenance.
• The Studio Plus models ensure close, repeatable control over laser parameters to deliver precise results.
• Up to 125 joules of output energy is more than enough for nearly every laser-welding application—particularly on silver.
• High-efficiency optics enable a higher average power output from fewer joules.
• User-friendly touch-screen control.
• Advanced constant-voltage inverter power supply eliminates power spikes to deliver more effective welding and drastically extend the flash lamp life.
• Includes a complete start-up kit, containing these supplies and accessories:
– Two user keys
– One user manual
– Polyethylene tubing for compressed air, inert gas; 8 meters
– One control pedal
– Two Allen wrenches, 2.5mm and 3mm
– Three plastic gas spreader cones
– One wrist rest
– Deionized water for tank; 5 liters
– One plastic syringe (for filling/draining coolant water)
– One piece non-reflecting protective glass
– Two fuses
– Steel wire for welding; 30cm
– Steel practice blanks
- Brand : Neutec
- Model or style no. : PulsePoint 125
- Power : 110/220 volts (dual); 50/60Hz; 20 amps
- Dimensions : 21-1/2″W x 24″D x 18″H
- Country of origin : Italy
- Laser crystal: Nd-YAG
Maximum pulse power and duration: 25mS at 125 joules
Peak pulse power: 5.0kW
Pulse duration: 0.5-20mS
Average power: 60W
Pulse frequency: 0.5-15Hz
Spot diameter: 0.3-1.5mm
Parameter memory files: 32 (max. available files)
Pulse duration: 0.5-20.0mS
Call RESTIVO JEWELRY (212) 921-1861
Featuring state of the art, laser jewelry repair and manufacturing all in one location.